Sanders & Simpson, PC would like to thank you for taking an interest in our company and our website. If you have further questions regarding any of our services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for your initial consultation, please give us a call. We look forward to providing you with expert counsel, dependable representation and unparalleled commitment and integrity. Give us a call today.
Sanders & Simpson, PC
10401 Holmes Rd., Suite 490
Kansas City, MO 64131
Walter R. Simpson, Managing Partner
Born in Kansas City, Missouri, 1940
Admitted to Missouri Bar in 1967; Admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Kansas City Junior College (A.A. 1960)
- University of Kansas City (B.A. 1962)
- University of Missouri at Kansas City (J.D. 1967)
- Phi Alpha Delta (President, Alumni Chapter, 1974)
- Lon O. Hocker Trial Lawyer Award, Presented by The Missouri Bar, 1974.
- Dean of the Trial Bar, 2001
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (Member, Executive Commitee, 1987 - ; President, 1996)
- The Missouri Bar
- Member Board of Governors
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
Medical Malpractice; Products Liability; Personal Injury; FELA, Business Torts; Mediation.
For more than 130 years, lawyers have relied on the AV® Preeminent™ rating while searching for their own expert attorneys. Now anyone can depend on this important trusted rating. The Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™ rating is the highest possible rating for an attorney for both ethical standards and legal ability. This rating represents the pinnacle of professional excellence. It is achieved only after an attorney has been reviewed and recommended by their peers - members of the bar and the judiciary. Walter R. Simpson has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.